- When we play patty cake she does all the actions with me and ALWAYS tosses in the oven about 30 seconds early every time because she is so excited to do it.
- Her new favorite is Itsy Bitsy Spider and she tries to do the spider, and her little hands trying to do it are the cutest ever!
- She LOVES to give kisses.....all the time.
- She will tickle you and say something like ticka ticka ticka
- She pooped in the bath tub yesterday and on the carpet today. I had her diaper off for literally 30 seconds and she had just the right timing.
- Every time she sees a picture of herself or of another baby she immediately has to kiss it, and there is a picture of her on our computer, so she always tries to kiss it causing a small disaster to soon follow after.
- She is obsessed with buttons....she turns off the TV and computer a couple times a day and it drives me NUTS but luckily she has her pointer finger out ready to go for a long time, so we kind of get a warning.
I am so thankful for being a mother and Berkeley brings me so much joy. I need to always remember that that is the most important thing and comes before going out to lunch, hanging out with friends, cleaning, running errands and anything else that comes my way!
9 comments:
You are such a great MOM!It sounds like Berks is at such a fun stage right now! I will be in AZ around the 16-20th so we should definitely try to get together if you guys are aorund?!
Ohhh...sweet contribute to my little Berkeley. Isn't it crazy how life can get so busy and we just need a wake up call once in a while to remind us just to sit, relax, and enjoy the ride and not try to steer it so much. Ohhh I'm so glad you love being a mommy. Berkeley is the CUTEST!!! I JUST LOVE HER. Come over tomorrow. I told Heidi to come over and we'll all just sit and play with the babies!!
I'm totally scared to see the pictures- YUCK (of me anyway) But cute of everyone else...loved the colors. You looked hot mama!
Great blog entry! I love it, and I cant wait to see her! well and you and todd....
ciao for now!
AWW.. that is so sweet! I want a baby- it sounds like a lot of work- but so much fun!!!! I love that you wrote all these cute Berkley happenings down, they are priceless!
i need your home addrss dinglehopper
Smart girl....you are way ahead of the game if you can realize all of that!!!The ride will be much more pleasant and enjoyable when we know what we are supposed to be doing, not always easy though. Since having Berkeley and Carley over so much, Clay kisses every baby that he sees. Cute stages they are in!! Yes, are you amazed I posted. Clay is taking a nap, and all the kids are at school, I have a few seconds. Your a great mom! have a great day. Robin
You're right...being a mom IS so wonderful! .....so pop out another one already!!
Hey what are your main colors of christmas decorations?
Gold or silver?
Green:light or dark
Red: light or dark
Do you use any blues?
ar4e you ever going to be in utah, I would love to meet her!
Post a Comment