Jobs I've had:
1) Domestic Bliss
2) Nanny
3) Golds Gym
4) Physical Therapy Aide
Places for weekend getaway:
1) Santa Monica
2) Carlsbad
3) Utah
4) Newport Beach (can you tell I Love CA??)
Movies I can watch over and over:
1) Mean Girls
2) Talladega Nights
3) Zoolander
4) Any Harry Potter
Guilty Pleasures
1) Looking at Celebrity Blogs
2) Shopping
3) Diet Coke....so much of it!
4) Basking in the Sun
Places I've Lived:
1) Provo, UT
2) Whittier, CA
3) Mesa, AZ
What I thought when I first saw my significant other:
1) Wow, hes buff
2) He looks like a rich spoiled Ivey League frat boy
3) Hes HOT!
4) He will never go for me!
Places I've been on vacations
1) Honduras
2) Cancun
3) New York City
4) England
Favorite Foods
1) Pizza
2) Lasagna
3) Bean and Cheese Burritos
4) Hot Tamales
If in a "jam" with spouse, tactics used to get out of the doghouse:
1) Are you kidding me?? Only one thing that never fails...
Websites I visit daily
1) Hotmail
2) People.com
3) Baby Gap
4) Forever 21
First kiss locations:
1) Under the Bleachers
2) The Log Ride
3) Doorstep
4) The Car
Places I'd rather be
1) The Beach
2) Southern CA....any city, you name it
3) Swimming
4) On Vacation
4 people I tag are...
1) Katie Jackman
2) Sarah
3) Shawnelle
4) Jeny Monson
3 comments:
I think we'll be there the same time.
I'm going to La Jolla and Los Angeles for a week and then I get to Aviara the 24th until August 1st! I am really looking forward to seeing Oscar!!!
I'm glad i wasn't on your tagging list- i'd kill you. haha- j'k i just wouldn't do it! come home please...actually i'm leaving on tues for the whole week- to UTAH!...SAD.
Yes... Randy and My first kiss was on your couch when i was spending the night. He and Justin came over to hang out!
Post a Comment